
Our friends the Whites have a trampoline at ground level. That means they have a big hole in the ground. They found one morning that they had a baby bunny under the tramp. It was stuck. I crawled under and saved him/her. It is so tiny. Very sweet.

The kids just love it. A little to much. I had to put him in a box high enough that they can't get into. They are begging me to keep it. Our vet at church today told me that they make good pets and you can litter box train them. I still don't want to keep it for too long. I'm hoping to let it go outside with all the other bunny's.


John just loves him/her. So does JoJo. They are the two we have to watch the most.


We have a lot of wild life all around the house. A bird has built a nest under our deck.

Lots of big bunny's eating our garden and grass.

Two ducks in the wet land right behind our house. I would guess they too are laying eggs. Add all this to the snakes and the coyote's and wow, I'm not in the city anymore.
1 comment:
How fun to pet the bunny, we have bunnies living in out back yard and Porter wants to hold one so bad.
Post a Comment