Wednesday, May 20, 2009

what a way to start a day

I was doing work outside. After watering the flowers, I was going to wind the hose up. I noticed this dirty bucket next to my hose and decided to rinse it out. I was not expecting to find an angry snake waiting to bite me .

I called my hero to come and save me. ( I am glad he was not at work this morning.) He did a good job. 

After he made John touch it to see that is it ok. He took it away from the house to live next to some other water. I hope he stays there. I don't want to find him again.

Superman.!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh!!! How scary! I would die!

Cam and Chelle said...

Yikes! Abe is one brave Hub!! How nice! Your kids are super cute and growing up fast!

The Fairbanks Four said...

That is definitely not my ideal way of starting a morning. Thankfully it was you who found it and not one of the kids. Way to go Abe for dealing with it and moving it!!!

Tausha said...

Ohhh YUCKY!!! I would have screamed soooo loud!!! Thank goodness he was home! Chad and I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!!