The summer is here. We are loving the warm days. I need to do better at remembering to put sunscreen on the kids though. Its is getting hard to get them to come inside. At least the messes are outside now. Just the other day, They were playing on the play set. Cassidy had a cherry soda. John decided to pour it down the slide. Then Luke and John thought it was funny to try and give themselves a red butt. Watching them try to look at their own butts was like watching a dog chase his own tail. Funny!. Then they went and got about 6 bottles of water to try and wash the red off. Why they passed the hose I don't know. This led them to find out how wet, slippery, and muddy the grass and the bottom of the slide was. Naturally that led right into a longer muddier end to the slide. Boys will be boys I guess. I decided that they get to start cleaning up their own messes. Yes, this takes longer and is almost more work for me in the end. Like this car wash. A couple of months ago they drove the car into the back yard where they washed it with mud. It of course dried and since the weather was still too cold, was put away like that. So, they got to give the car a real car wash. I might of used too much soap. It made a lot of bubbles. When John stuck his whole arm in the bucket it came out covered in bubbles. He then tried to wipe his eyes. Bad idea. Bubbles in the eyes hurt. The only quick way to get them off was to spray him with hose. He didn't mind that at all. After that he started doing it on purpose. Well, not in the eyes again but all over the face.

See how wet and funny he thinks he is. After the car was washed many times I found the little shamWows and let them dry the car. Abe fell into the idea and bought the "deal" off the TV. He is not impressed. So I let the boys get some use out of them. When they were all done they were soaking wet. I made them strip down to the undies / diaper and lay in the sun for a bit. I guess they had too much fun because today they escaped outside with out my knowledge, turned on the hose, had a water fight. then tried to walk up the dirt hill before sneaking back inside. I caught them in the garage before they could enter the house. I'm glad I did. Mudd and grass was stuck to them so thick I couldn't wipe them off. I had to spray it off. They didn't mind once again. Laughing the whole time.

See how wet and funny he thinks he is. After the car was washed many times I found the little shamWows and let them dry the car. Abe fell into the idea and bought the "deal" off the TV. He is not impressed. So I let the boys get some use out of them. When they were all done they were soaking wet. I made them strip down to the undies / diaper and lay in the sun for a bit. I guess they had too much fun because today they escaped outside with out my knowledge, turned on the hose, had a water fight. then tried to walk up the dirt hill before sneaking back inside. I caught them in the garage before they could enter the house. I'm glad I did. Mudd and grass was stuck to them so thick I couldn't wipe them off. I had to spray it off. They didn't mind once again. Laughing the whole time.

2 comments:
oh yes I am having fun with my messes over here, I feel like daily I clean up a flood of water, or something else is completely covered, its a joy. :)
So funny!
Post a Comment