Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lucky Winner

Saturday May 30th Cassidy got to do a once in a lifetime thing. Colorado Rockies Comfort Dental Jr. starting Line Up. Not only that, But of all all the positions, She got to be the Catcher. 
It all started in the locker room. She got her own jersey, hat, bag of things with lots of cool stuff in it. Then they got a tour. After, they all came out on the field. They announced the line up and put her name and  the camera on her  up on the big screen. All the kids go to run to their positions. Like I said Cassidy was the catcher. Where she got to stand right in the middle of all the stuff being passed. 
you can see her pink pants. The good camera ran out of batteries. Of all the luck. At least I had the small one in my purse to catch the moment. that was the most I could zoom in though. 
One lucky girl.! After the real catcher for the night came out. He signed her ball. She said "Thank you, Good Luck!"

Later during the game she was even recognized by some fans. They said "hey that's the girl in the pink pants, The catcher. Cassidy!" they even remembered her name. Crazy.

It was a great game to be at. Very Exciting at the end. The Rockies Won. GO ROCKIES!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is so cute! I'm so sad I missed it! I am counting down the days until we come visit. It's going to be so fun.