In the car I tried to have the dog sleep on the front seat but she climbed to the back to sleep in Cassidy's lap. That made Cassidy feel good. Her dog loves her already.
When Luke heard me say that Cassidy is like Precious's mom, he then said, "then I'm Bomber's Dad"
Last night when I took the dogs out for a break. Precious runs around like crazy. Problem is it snowed a lot; that made yucky puddles in some of the holes that Jack and Bomber made. She was running as fast as she could and fell into a muddy hole. After she climbed out, she just stood there shocked for a while. Covered in brown mud water. The whole thing made me laugh. So to get her clean again I had to give her a Bath in the sink. She looks funny all wet. But she took it very well. It is a lot easier to clean a little dog then the big ones. even the blow dryer went well. She might of liked the warm. She gets so cold outside so fast. But it fluffed her hair up more then usual. now she is all fluff.
Here is Cassidy's fancy sunglasses. Abe thought it would be cool for her to have glasses like her mommy. All in all she had a great birthday. Thanks to everyone who called her to wish her happy birthday, or sent her a card... Thanks!!
2 comments:
She is so grown up. A "mom" already...where as the time gone?!? I freakin love her dog. How stinkin cute are they together. Wow. Love it. Happy belated birthday Cas!!
I love the "wet rat" look, Precious is so dang cute, along with Cassidy of course, I love her stylin sunglasses.
ps...no weird feelings about the post, I knew it was you and not Abe, haha! Too funny
Post a Comment