No I am not asking anyone to buy stuff.
Yesterday night Cassidy's school had a fundraiser at one of my favorite places. Noodles & Co. so of course we went. I was very excited when I found out where it was. Abe was at work. Working hard I'm sure. So it was just Cassidy, Luke, John, Precious (she goes everywhere with us. But she had to stay in the car this time) and I. I was very surprised how busy it was. There was no empty seat. As far as I could tell everyone from her school. It is great to be in a school with so much support. I will miss this school when we move. Cassidy was SOOOOO excited to see her teacher and friends. I did bring my camera but was unable to get pictures. Sorry! By the time I got it out, Mrs Greer had already left.
I hope to get some pictures this weekend to post. so Until then. We love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment