decisions decisions...this one is ready now, thats a plus! Which yard is bigger? Personally, I love the rock siding, and think its a beautiful home, I really like the detailed ceiling too...and the one level, and the kids seem to be enjoying the awesome dirt pile! Good luck with your decision :)
That is a beautiful house!!!! I am with the other girls I love the rock and the ceiling. I guess some thing else to look at is the schools and neighbors/hood. Good luck!!!!
4 comments:
decisions decisions...this one is ready now, thats a plus! Which yard is bigger? Personally, I love the rock siding, and think its a beautiful home, I really like the detailed ceiling too...and the one level, and the kids seem to be enjoying the awesome dirt pile! Good luck with your decision :)
So pretty, I love the stone! The dirt pile is my favorite though.
That is a beautiful house!!!! I am with the other girls I love the rock and the ceiling. I guess some thing else to look at is the schools and neighbors/hood. Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment