
Thursday was Abe's birthday. We took him out Wednesday since he didn't work that day to get some new clothes and things he needed. I saw no point in wrapping everything he already saw. But the kids still wanted to do something special to tell him how much we love him and we are excited that it is his birthday. So while he was at work we got lots of balloon's, streamers, cards, flowers, and of course they helped me make his yellow cup-cakes with chocolate frosting. Then we had to wait for him to get home. but this is what he had waiting for him. The kids were so excited.

As soon as they heard the garage door open they decided to jump out and surprise him. All three of them under the table. I suggested they move out from under the table though so they don't bump their heads jumping up. (its a good thing they have patience. they were under their a while. Abe was on the phone with grandpa charlie.)

After opening cards and giving lots of hugs and kisses, we decided we just couldn't wait to dive into those cup-cakes. boy were they good.

All the fun decorating and playing made John super tired. He took a nap before we could leave for dinner.

But before we left they had to get washed up for dinner. All said and done. Abe had a great birthday. We love you Abe. Happy 30th Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy 30th Abe!!!! Isnt that a turning point in your life when youre now considered "old"? Nic hits it this year too, I cant wait to decorate the house in black and give him a cane!
Looks like the kids had a great time, I love the chocolate cheeks asleep in his chair, classic.
Cute cute blog! Happy Birthday Abe! It's been forever since I've seen you, cardmaking soon?!!
Happy Birthday Abe!!!
Post a Comment