
Chad (goofy) making faces in the car he looks a little too much like a monkey here.

We had a fun weekend with Chad & Tausha. Driving around to see stuff. Making funny Faces at the camera, playing games. I have some great funny pictures but I don't want to embarrass anyone. (just Abe & Chad)

Cowboy John is just too cute. I bought this hat at the stockshow this year for Luke. It is too small for him but I couldn't talk him into a bigger size. Well, John has claimed it since. He LOVES it.

Luke has a drinking problem. (it might help if you take the cap off). He is still being goofy from all the funny face pictures in the car.
5 comments:
Awww. YAY!!! I'm glad you introduce me to this blogspot thing. I think I'm going to be addicted. I'm got some cleaning and errands to run, but tonight, I'm personalizing this thing!!! Thanks for another great weekend. You are such a blast!!! We love you guys, SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS!!
Abe.. let Chad know I linked him to my site.. I couldn't leave a comment on it yet!
Rob
Your kids are so cute. John looks so much like Amber.
Hey, I will be doing a big update on Sunday, I've been dieing all week, but I've been working back to back shifts alllll day.....Can't wait!!! : ) Thanks for not putting up any embarassing pictures of me!! ahahah
chad really does look like a monkey. I am so glad you had so much fun.
Post a Comment