We have been looking at lots of different boats recently. We had decided to purchase a new Malibu Wakesetter 23LSV. Well the dealer just got a trade in on an '06 so we took it out for a demo today and we think this is the one. Just as nice, great sound system, and someone else takes the hit on the depreciation.
It was SUPER cold out on the water, but the kids still had tons of fun, so did Amberly and I!
I think Amber likes it!!
Family FUN!!
Our salesman was able to back the boat out by himself and unload it and get it in the water and then load it back on the trailer and pull it out without getting his feet wet, AMAZING!
I think Cassidy is going to have a FUN summer!
1 comment:
You guys are going to have a great time. Too bad you don't live closer. Just kidding.
Post a Comment