This is Rocket. John's Favorite new toy. I have been looking all around town for it. It took me a year to find it. I was so excited that I found it & it was on sale. you can't beat that. John is so cute playing with it all day. taking the people out, putting them back in, closing the lid, pushing buttons, open the lid, take them out, put them back, etc. etc.

John first thing in the morning, Watching Little Einstein's with his own rocket. He looks a little tired still. He has also turn into a chocolate milk a-holic just like Luke.
Luke didn't want the dinner that was on the table. He wanted mac&cheese. So he crawled under the table to throw a fit and fell asleep. After dinner John went down to give him "loves" John was patting his back, giving him kisses. talking sweetly. It was sooooo cute.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your kids are! Time sure does go by so quick, and it seems to pick up speed as I age.
Post a Comment