
Cassidy is going to be doing a report in her class this week. So far this is what she has learned. she wrote this all by herself. (as i'm sure you can tell.) on the top is her name Cassidy then it reads " I am learning about Hippos. Hippos are big, grey mammals, Hippos eat grass. They live near the water. New baby hippos weigh about 100 pounds. this came home from school the other day and I thought it was just too cute to not share. I'm so proud of her. We now need to make a poster board with pictures and stuff. She get to get up in-front of her class and tell everyone about them. If you have any good pictures or ideas for it let me know.
4 comments:
Very cute. I love that learning to write/sound out words stage. It was fun to come across your blog and see what you guys are up to. Sounds like you're doing great! We're at riflegang.blogspot.com
-Erica Burgess
That is so cute!!! Benjamin is really in to making books about animals, but he would rather draw pictures than write. What might be fun is take her to the zoo and get some pictures of the hippo's there and maybe even some pictures with her next to the hippo inclosure. Tell her good luck for us.
That is so stinkin cute! I have no other words. She's a doll.
Good job Cassidy! I love reading the stories they write at this age, they are so fun.
Post a Comment