Sunday, September 13, 2009

Luke's new Bike

Luke and Abe have been working hard. Teaching Him to ride with out training wheels. Abe made a deal with him that once he learned how to ride well, start by himself and stop with out crashing, He would get a new bike. So everyday after school I would hear "Mom can I ride my bike today. Can you help me? I want to get a new bike." Thursday night Abe brought him home his new bike. Luke however was already asleep. Friday morning was like Christmas when he woke up. All morning he was pushing that bike around in the house.
No surprise what he wanted to do after school. He was so excited he even forgot to put his helmet on. I let him ride around for a little while as I was getting pictures. Then yes, He put it on.
He can control this bike so much better then Cassidy's even though they are the same size.
He would ride around finding all the little puddles in the ditch. He was very muddy and wet when he was done.

1 comment: