Saturday, October 17, 2009

WHERE THE WILD THINGS AREN'T

We went to see this movie today. It was an unofficial get together for Luke's kindergarten class, because they have been reading the book this week at school.
I was thinking it was going to be a kids movie. I was WRONG! Pretty dark movie, not a fun filled kids movie I would expect for a saturday afternoon. I had fun being with the family, but the movie was a little too grown up. I definitely recommend this for red box. A little too artsy. The kind of movie I would expect yuppies from new york to get into. If you like Spike Jonze movies, go see it, but leave the kids at home.

1 comment:

Porter Prodigies II said...

We couldnt agree more! It was way too violent for our likings. I was pretty disappointed, we had been looking forward to its release for quite some time now :(