Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Its been a while. A lot is happening around here. I have some great pictures to post. So decided to start with the newest and go backwards. So this was Monday. We had a great family day. Luke had the most fun with the guns. Teaching them all the rules young.
This gun here Abe got from his grandpa. It is perfect for little boys.


This one is Abe's new one. It looks cool. Is fun to shoot. But VERY heavy.
For those who have not heard yet. We made the Announcement that Miller Baby # 4 is on its way. Due in May.

3 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

Congrats guys! I was just thinking it was about time for another Miller baby! Love your new toys! Looks fun!

Denver Porters said...

Congrats on baby #4!!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun, I cant believe how big your kiddos are getting.

Andy Nash said...

Congratulations. I'm excited for you.