Sunday, May 10, 2009

Funny problems

Cassidy has just learned that her outfits from her Build a bears fit on her dog. Poor Sweetheart. She now get to be a part of the dress ups. It is funny. 
Today was mothers day as I'm sure everyone knows. I felt very loved. After church I was allowed a nap as a mothers gift. It was very nice. After however I was still laying down watching TV with Abe when Luke walked in. At first all I could see was his head. I noticed it had yellow all over it. When I asked him why he smiled real big and proudly showed me his shirt. He painted his own picture of Ben 10.  How did he get that idea?  This is why moms don't get naps. Even with dad's home.   

1 comment:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Happy Mothers Day! I love Lukes gift to you of a nicely painted shirt. We know how the "no naps" rule goes, especially when dads in charge!