
Yesterday was Luke's 5th Birthday. The time has gone fast. I wonder if he was dreaming of a white birthday. He sure did get one. Pictures don't show how bad it is outside. Its had to show the waves of snow we have.

I took this one yesterday afternoon during the break in the blizzard when I went to let the dogs out. Its bigger now.

This one I just took. Keep in mind that it is 11:30 and the sun has been shining on it all morning. But still it looks cool

I don't think I am going to be able to send the birthday party outside tomorrow to play on the play sets.

This was was around 7:00 last night. otherwise It would have been hard to get out this morning. We were on a winter storm warning till 6am. Its is hard to think that just last weekend it was in the 70's.
2 comments:
Awesome. Glad we weren't there for this storm. The 2-3 inches we saw on our trip earlier in March was just enough! It does make everything look so completly different.
I love the snow. I'm so glad that you're getting some too. I hope theres some new snow in a few weeks for us to ski/snowboard in.
Post a Comment