Friday we went up to Vail to snowboard. We got to stay in a friends town home at Vail Village. Grandma Deby Stayed there during the day with John. She didn't want to get hurt. However, she suffered the worst. She was taking our dog out for a break and slipped on the ice. OUCH!
Luke took skiing lessons again. He is learning quickly. I got some great pictures at the end of the day when we went to pick him up. He took a few runs with Grandpa and Abe.
Its a good thing he thinks crashing is funny. He is good at that too. I had to help him up from this one.
Smooching at the top of the mountain. I will admit I was not having a good day. I rented some boots / & board from a local store. That ended up being a bad idea. When I found out something was wrong it was too late. It is really hard to control a board with loose boots. 
We had a great time with the Grandparents. It is never long enough. Luke wants them to stay for one hundred thousand million days.
1 comment:
I loved every minute with my grandkids. It was great just sitting in the big chair with John and Luke. Charlie
Post a Comment