Monday, June 23, 2008

Endless Summer

We are loving this summer. Our friends the Porters came up to the Lake House on Saturday afternoon, for some fun on the lake. Their camera is way awesome (thanks Casey!!). After seeing the action shots they were able to get, I think it will be time to upgrade to a nicer camera. It was pretty choppy, except for the last 30 minutes. Then finally all the redneck jet skiers were gone and the water got pretty nice. (Did I mention that I HATE jet skiers!!) 


I was going to flex in this one, but I didnt want you to be totally blown away by the awesomeness of it! I am sporting a new  (smaller) vest. I have lost some lbs!!

I love this shot of the mountains in the background.

The credit for this one goes to Nic and his photoshopping abilities. Thanks man!

Here is my smokin hot wife! She is a GREAT boat driver. (I am sorry I micromanage from the water AMBER, I LOVE YOU)

The above captions are an Actual Representation of what was going on. I thought Nic was going to need to change his suit. ha ha. Thanks for the cool shots porters, we love hanging out with you!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Abe you are such a show off, but a show off with goods toys. Don't worry I'll be here for you when you need to be grounded, you know remind you how it is. :) j/k love ya

Anonymous said...

We had an awesome time with you guys! We love hangin with your family. We will definately have to do it more often, and I cant wait to see your new camera ;) Glad you got some good pics you liked.

Parmelee said...

you guys are so funny! That's awesome. we miss you here at ghetto valley! keep enjoying the water and your boat!