
The Millers & Heaps. Kris & Sarah came to Visit. It was a short but sweet. This was taken bright and Early in the morning. Cassidy's looks like she just woke up because she did.

Then Heather brought her kids to play. We got to try out our new and AWSOME tube. IT IS THE BEST EVER!!! even when it is not blown up all the way.

They had a great time! we waited till they looked too cold. Of course they wanted to do it again but they looked freezing.

I think I made the right call. This is Luke trying to stay warm.
2 comments:
The kids are so cute! Please post more pictures - grandpa Charlie
Collin had so much fun with your kids, my favorite was when Luke said "Mom I need to get a soda for my best friend". It really makes me sad we don't live closer, I guess we just have to come more often.
Post a Comment