This was how hot is was in AZ when we were driving to the airport.I thought this was a funny picture of Adam, now that he is gone on his mission, he cant complain about me putting up funny shots.
Give him some time and he will fill out like me, ha ha!
Adam and the kids.
Give him some time and he will fill out like me, ha ha!
Adam and the kids.
Amberly trying to stay cool, (unsuccessfully)
Happy Cousins!
All of us at breakfast on the last day, doesnt Adam look totally excited about his mission??!I am blogging this from california right now, when we get back, there will be some fun pictures of the 4th of july that we will post.


3 comments:
Cool family pictures. Dad
It was fun to see you guys, and BTW you guys are just wimps, its not that hot. :) I guess I need to come and visit in the winter and then I can complain about that.
Looks like you guys had a great time. So nice to be able to spend time with family, Im jealous...and then I see the pic of the temp and think, ya, no thanks!!! Thats the one thing I dont miss!
Post a Comment