Monday, December 21, 2009

New pictures.

Silly Kids!! They are so cute. This was taken before church yesterday.
These pictures were taken Before the Daddy Daughter Dance. Cassidy and Abe both look forward to this every year. They already have it scheduled for next year. In fact. Cassidy said just before she left for this one that she changed her mind. She hopes the baby will be a boy and she can keep going to this alone with daddy. Not have to share.
I have to say thanks to My cuz. Juline. She was here that weekend and she made Cassidy's hair look like a princess. It was so much fun having her. I can't wait till she comes back.

3 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Cassidy looks so beautiful in her dress, what a pretty girl and an awesome tradition!! I love it.

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

Cassidy is just adorable.

Juline said...

I am excited to come back too! Cassidy is such a sweetie!