Monday, December 21, 2009

The Elf was spotted

I didn't get a picture. I wish now that I had. I was very busy at the table with Abe's project. I love how he decided something needed to be done. Then he goes to work & I am the one left doing it. So I was about 3 hrs into the project when John came out of his room GREEN. He found a green marker and decided to make himself "Pretty". He took his clothes off to color his legs, arms, tummy, Even face. That is when my 5 year old stepped up to the job. I am so proud of Luke, He wanted to help me out. So He took John back into his room. Using up a whole tub of baby wipes, Got John all clean. I couldn't put into words how proud I was of him. All I could think of was to tell Him that while Luke was being such a GOOD BOY i had spotted an Elf peeking in through the window. The Elf saw the good act and is going to report back to Santa. That did the trick.! It made Luke so happy and the rest of the kids started running around trying to be good asking if i've seen another one yet. The Power of the Elf. I had no idea.

1 comment:

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

I hope you took a picture of John before he got cleaned by Luke.