
Today was John's Field trip to a pumpkin farm. He was very happy to have his Dad with him. We sure do Love Abe's job. It allows him to do stuff like this. He almost always has either the morning or afternoon with us. If people give us enough notice we can almost always make it work.


Abe was saying how sometimes he feels weird being the only dad on the trips. But I think its a great thing.
We got to take a tractor ride out to the Pumpkin patch. It was a nice long ride. John was so excited. He even used those exact words. "Look the pumpkins, I'm so excited!"


I was laughing at how cute he was. Right up until I heard clunk clunk. I look down to see that my phone which WAS in my back pocket had fallen out and bounced off the trailer and into the dirt on the road. You can see my face saying "oh shoot" as I am watching the phone get farther away as we keep driving. I can't believe Abe got that picture.


I didn't tell the Driver to stop because We had reached the Pumpkins and I thought we would be Stopping at any time. I didn't realize how many fields of pumpkins they had. My walk kept getting longer and longer and LONGER!


When we finally DID stop, Abe said he was going to go get it for me because he can walk faster. Thanks to him he saved me from also having to get chased through a bull /Buffalo field on the way back.
While he was gone everyone picked their pumpkins right off the vine. We had to get back on the tractor ride. The driver said he was going to send a ride (gator)to pick Abe up. But they never found him. Abe walks too fast.


The farm had lots of new baby animals. Goats, Bunnies, Chickens, Llamas. The goats were sooooo cute.


The Llama Looked a lot like our dog Sweetheart I just had to take a picture. I use to call Sweetheart a horse because of her long legs. But after today I'm going to start calling her my Llama.


The hay maze was a good one. I climbed up on top to take the pictures.
It was a good trip. Once again I am so happy Abe was able to join us. It made memories that will last a life time.






3 comments:
So fun that Abe gets to go, they are only young once. Sorry you guys were sick I hope all is better.
p.s. love the dark hair
I love your dark hair! It looks so good on you! This is the cutest post! I can't believe how much that Llama looks like sweetheart. Haha! I can't wait to come up this weekend. Even though I'll be in pain, I can't wait to see you guys.
Love the dark hair, too! Tons of cute pics!! Love it!
Post a Comment