Monday, April 13, 2009

Look Who's 7.

My Brother Lee & his wife Brandy just had a baby boy on Wednesday. Now Brooklyn who is 15 months old is a proud older sister. They named him Parker. We  got to go visit them in the hospital Thursday afternoon. He is just too cute. Cassidy and I took turns holding him. We both did not want to leave. We could have stayed all day. However, The plane taking Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Deby and Aunt Liz would not wait for us. So we had to leave. 

Friday was Cassidy's Birthday. She is now 7 yeas old. Happy Birthday. We sent her to school in a new outfit with a sash that said Birthday Princess and a crown. She loved it.
After school she got to open her other great presents. The big gift was the new trampoline. It is not a big one. Just big enough. I didn't want BIG kids jumping. I was hoping this would help with injuries. 
Abe, Andy and Grandpa Charlie had it put together in no time. 
It was a very busy weekend. I have a lot to post. Including Pictures from Abe's surprise party. It was really a surprise. I was happy I pulled it off.  Saturday we went Snowboard for the last time. Then of course Sunday was Easter. All those pictures to come. 

2 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Happy Birthday Cassidy!!

Ras Family said...

Amber were did your family get that trampoline?? I have been wanting a tramp for the kids but we have limited space, and I think that one like that would work perfect!!! Could you email me the name of the tramp and maybe where they got it? ambras77@gmail.ocm