Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Abe's Surprise

It was very difficult keeping this a secret. Especially when it came to buying things. He it on top of the check book. I had to put the receipts in the computer so he would not see what exactly was purchased.  He thought I just bought overpriced items. It was funny. Then of course I would not have been able to pull it all together without the help of our friends. Especially Adrian and her family. She hosted the party. So throughout the week I would drop off items to keep them out of Abe's eyes. She even decorated everything for me. She did a great Job. THANK YOU!!!!
I almost did it the weekend before. His real birthday. But I decided to wait for his Family and best friend to be in town. He was so not expecting it. It was a perfect plan.  
We had great food, drinks, and fun. A little singing. and Hula hoops and Games. 

Even Grandpa Charlie got up to sing. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to all who came and all who helped. It just would not have been the same without you all!.



No comments: