
We had a great time. We got to see a lot of old friends. I wish we would have had more time to hang out with them. Trying to see everyone and everything takes time. We did at least get to do one of my old and favorite hikes. To one of the falls in Silver Falls park. Look, A MONSTER! hiding behind that bush.

Adam, where is Eve? I forgot how BIG the leaves are. "tree star"

So beautiful.

I Love it here. Why did I leave.? oh thats right, Bad hair day EVERY day. I loved visiting in the fall. The fall colors were just breathtaking.

In the airport waiting to go there. I was deep in thought. Its been years. I was surprised to find out everything is still the same.
2 comments:
Looks/sounds like you guys had a good time. I bet it was nice to get away and enjoy time with one another knowing the kiddos were safe at home!
It looks like you had a great time, it looks so pretty there right now.
Post a Comment