
Cassidy's school has a harvest party instead of a Halloween one. All the family's were invited to come and take part. (They needed the parents to bring the stuff) Chili, Corn Bread, Treats, Drinks, ETC. It was fun. Luke and John got to play at recess with Cassidy & her friends. John likes to swing on his tummy. Cassidy took turns pushing Luke. Then showing him how to do it. She is getting good. She goes pretty high.

The last week or so, She has been doing hand stands against the couch and getting good enough to pick up her hands. I now know why she wanted to learn so much. Look at her showing off her skills. Hanging upside down on the bars.


See, there is Johns, Still on his tummy.

After recess they let all the little brothers and sisters come in the class and do crafts with them. They made this turkey. It says what they are thankful for. Luke told me what to write on his since he cant do it himself yet. Luke is thankful for Cassidy & John, Mom, Daddy, & toys. When they were finished with that they played games, Luke is very proud of his Turkey on his muscles.
I think we found a great school for Cassidy to be in. I am very glad they are so good about little bro's & sis's. I really like Cassidy's Teacher and hope Luke gets her too.

2 comments:
How cute. I love the littel hand puppet. I know, I haven't been good with my blog, but I'm getting better. I think I didn't update it because I didn't know how to use it. I'm getting the hang of it now. The kids look so cute! I miss them so much. How is everyone?
I miss my grandkids! Charlie
Post a Comment