
I decided to update now that I have some time.We have had guests for the past 12 days. It has been fun. Here are some of the things we were doing. Tombstone treats. They were fun but a bit too much sugar.

All the kids got to decorate. Making messes are fun. John Had the most fun with the grass

We got the American Idol game for the Wii. It was a blast. Abe is rocking out in this picture. He was getting into it. I was rather surprised at how GOOD Andy was. He is a good singer and fun to watch also.


Of course we also had to teach Bekki and Rachael how to play guitar hero. That is addicting so we played that a lot. They caught on quickly. Congrats to both who can now finish a song with out getting Booed off.
No comments:
Post a Comment