Cassidy's School had a fun day today. It was a great day to have it too. Jump over, crawl under. as fast as you can. But of course there is not a winner. They all did great. But I think Cassidy might want to try out for track and field when she is older.


What fun day is complete with out the bag race?


Then the all time favorite with the parachute. The moon walk, Volcano, Indians. climbing mountains, all those fun games.
To wrap it all up with the tug-o-war/ rope pull. Her class won but here they are cheering on their teacher during the staff pull. Good team support. If only pictures could show the volume. It was load. Mrs Minnis didn't let her class down.
3 comments:
Awesome! I love my little allstar.
AWWW!! Your getting some great picutres!! I'll admist I'm very jealous!! The kids look adorable! We need to come out to see you guys soon! What are your Thanksgivign plans??
Hmmm....I just saw your Thanksgiving post. Hmm...we don't have ANYTHING planned for Thanksgiving, were such losers huh?? I don't do the camping thing...maybe for like a day in a big tent, but never the sleeping bag on the ground thing. Just doesn't do it for me. So, I don't know if I will be going with them, but I definitely want to see you while you are here. What days are you guys going to be here?
Post a Comment