Thursday, September 11, 2008

"You Millers ARE Hardcore!"

So we decided to go out on the boat on Monday for Family home evening. Only problem was that the weather was cold!!

The water was luckily warmer than the air. 50 deg air, 54 deg water.
I couldn't keep my boys out of the water! Future pro wakeboarders!

Even Cassidy got in. It took some convincing but she had fun.

Before we started, one of my neighbors saw us and stopped by the dock, he was shocked and is only comment was "Wow you guys are hardcore!", hence my post title.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, too bad the weather is starting to cool off for you guys, but it seems like it is not slowing you down.

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

Awesome! Give me a wetsuit and I'm there! Oh well, next summer.

Tausha said...

You guys put the core in HARDCORE! HAHAHA. I can't believe you guys went out when it was that cold! YUCKY! I guess you can do that sort of thing when your that close to the water! You guys are crazy!