Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Estes Park with Grandpa

I know this is a bit late. I finally decided to listen to all my girlfriends telling me about the Twilight books. Of course I cant seem to put it down. It is really making me tired because the best time for me to read it after the rest of my house is asleep. So it is very common for me to be up til 2:30am. I flew through the 2nd one. It only took me 2 days to finish. I am not a fast reader so that is amazing for me. I even cried while reading it. which also is a first for me. I feel emotions during other book but have not had real tears before. So if there is someone out there who has not read them yet (not likely. I'm slow)  I would reccomnd it! 
anywho, Yes I am that short. next to my dad. Just like Abe. We pulled over for a while to watch a couple of herds of Elk. 
That is my funny kido's being Elk
We then went on another hike to the waterfall. Grandpa raced the kids so a mile hike only took us about 15 min. Thats good for a 4 yr old.  But he was too tired on the way back and Dad had to carry both.
This is one of Abe's beautiful picture. He just might have a future in this. 

2 comments:

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

Oooh, those 2 elk are so scary!

Tausha said...

AWW!! Your pictures are adorable! Your Elk are super cute! And Abe's picture turned out beautifully! I miss you guys! We need to come up to see you again soon!