Monday, September 8, 2008

Peach Time!

This is the time of year we as a family get to making goodies. Normally we would be picking strawberries for some home made jam and apples for the best applesauce. Due to bad crops and earliy freezes we can't do either. So we decide to try something new. Peaches! boy are they yummy!. Just look at Cassidy. She is eating and helping her brother pick more for her to eat. 
Daddy (Abe) of course is the best picker. Her reaches all the ones way high.
Look at how many her got when they tried to tell us we wouldn't he able to.
It took a while to to get into it with us. He was mad because I made him wear shoes. When he found out how Yummy they were he wouldn't stop eating either.
This is a family tradition. Thanks grandpa Charlie for starting that with the easter eggs. Like father like son.

Our little "Sweethart".  Maybe some day I'll be able to explain this story to you all. 

Even a dog can stop and smell the flowers. 

3 comments:

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

Those peaches look great! I wish I was there eating them with you. I love the pose of Luke and Abe with the peaches in their mouths - can't wait to see the Easter pose!

Tausha said...

I seriously just shot myself in the foot. I miss my camera SOOO BADDD!!! Worst of all, chads out 1000 and I have no camera! Song of a gun. :( Your pictures look AMAZING!!! I'm gunna come steal your camera! I love the picture of you and precious in the sunflowers, you look absolutely breathtaking!!! Miss you!

Andy Nash said...

Sweet shades Abe. We have peaches at my house. Our tree has about 11 and they are all still green. I don't think they will ever be ripe.