Such cute boys. Luke wearing daddy's hat and John wearing Cassidy's sunglasses Getting ready. Its my turn. I was told "not bad for a white girl!" from our teacher Steve
You must be good at eating your veggies. What big Muscles!
AHHH!!! I love the camera!! You are getting some wonderful pictures!! I'm jealous I have to take mine back :( DANGIT! I better not have to wait 6 yrs till Chad finishes school to get one! Hahah. I miss you guys!!
4 comments:
They are growing up so fast. I love my grandkids and can't wait to see them next week. We are going to have a blast.
Please post more pictures - I look at them every day!
AHHH!!! I love the camera!! You are getting some wonderful pictures!! I'm jealous I have to take mine back :( DANGIT! I better not have to wait 6 yrs till Chad finishes school to get one! Hahah. I miss you guys!!
I am so jealous of your family lake trips...it brings back alot of childhood memories!!!
Our day is coming soon...hopefully!!!
Post a Comment