Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rainy Day

Yesterday it rained. Not for very long. Just long enough for Cassidy to get her new rain gear out. Daddy (Abe) was planting some flowers that were given to him at work. At least one of us has a green thumb.
Cassidy was helping her dad. She didn't want him to get too wet.
I guess she was not worried about John. He didn't have on a shirt or shoes. 
Precious she trying to help him dry off but he didn't want the help from her. She got wet too. 



Luke wanted to ride his bike in the rain. He quickly turned around and went back in. I guess it was soo hard riding with one hand.
Jump Jump Jump
RUN
Splash!

I am now all caught up on the Blog. I am sorry  I had to Post so many. 
For all those who asked, Yes I did get a new camera. I am very happy with the pictures I've been getting from it. So I will be taking more and posting more in the days to come. Thank you Tausha for bringing your camera and showing Abe how good it was. He got me the same one.  Thanks Abe. I Love you. 

1 comment:

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

Cassidy is so cute in her outfit. She is going to cost some future husband a fortune! I hope it doesn't rain like this next week when we visit!