Sunday, June 8, 2008

Official Boat Post

After Many requests to see pictures of our new boat, here they are. 

It is a 2008 Malibu Wakesetter VLX, 21.5 ft V-drive. 

It is SUPER responsive and rides like a dream. It is so nice being right across from the lake, because we can go out for like 30 minutes at a time and it doesn't wear the kids out too much. 


Here's hot mama, driving while I go get the trailer.

Yours Truly, of course, (Notice I Do Not Have a Watch On)
The best time of day, just enjoying the cool evening, listening to music while we wipe her down and put her away. 

If you want to come on out just give me a call. The water temp is like 72 deg. So it has been great!

If anyone is looking to get a boat I would like to give a shout out to Tommy's Slalom Shop in Denver (that is the store logo on our hull) they are great and treated us Like Family.

3 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

My wife is jealous of your boat. By the way, I want an invite for the lake if I ever make it back up to Colorado.
JD Simonton

Sarah said...

It so fun on the boat, we wish we could have stayed longer, and I think the water feels more like 60 than 72. :)

Josh and Becca said...

I've decided to make my blog private so please send an e-mail to joshlovesbecca@hotmail. and I will send you an invite! Thanks!