Little John found this when we were packing. We HAD it in the get rid of pile. O-well. How can you resist something so cute? He wore it all night.
Wednesday morning. 9 am. Allied did a great job. Thank you! That is one big truck. The boys of course loved it. What boy wouldn't ?
I am so glad we found this great house in the best neighborhood. I couldn't ask for a better place to raise our children. As we were unloading some neighbor kids came to play.
Then more neighbors. Of course they had a race. Thats a given. The next day even more kids. so many new friends. My children love it here. They LOVE playing outside. I love having a place where I don't have to worry.
What better way to cool off then a quick run in the sprinklers? I can't wait for my yard to be done.
More pictures to come soon. I just got my computer up and running today. ( I should say Abe. He did it for me. Thank you babe.)We got our boat Saturday so I will post those pictures later. We are in our new house and loving every min.
3 comments:
Awesome neighborhood. Can't wait to visit next week. Charlie
I am so glad you are in a good neighborhood, I love and hate the revolving door of kids all day, but Collin is in heaven.
Oh Amberly, its beautiful, I love that you can let your kids play with the neighbors and not have to worry about ... well, GVR stuff. i love your yard, its so nice. Congrats on the move, and have fun unpacking!!
Post a Comment