
I'm a little late posting the pictures. It was crazy every day getting Cassidy to School. She had her last day Wednesday. She was sad but I was Excited! I don't have to drive 200 miles everyday. So now that I have a few minutes to sit, I decided to post. Last weekend was Fathers day & we got spend it with Grandpa Charlie too. John was so excited to carry the present all by himself to Grandpa Charlie.

It was before church of course. The kids picked out there own cards too. Luke of course picked a Indiana Jones card for dad.

Adam and grandpa came so spend some time with us before Adam leaves for his mission. It was a good visit. We spent most of the time on the boat. We all had fun except Cassidy. She got a rope burn within the first 5 minutes. They did it all this weekend. Tubes, wake boards, Knee boards, and finished off with surfing. Luke wants to do everything his dad does. He even got up on the wake board for a bit and he is only 4. This is him surfing. Just like the song "I'm watching you dad."
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute, I hope the boys didn't drive you too crazy. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.
Looks like you guys are enjoying the new home and boat. It looks so much fun, I bet ya'll are having a blast!
Post a Comment