Saturday, May 24, 2008

our first house!!!

So we did it!. We closed on our house. I am very proud to have a key.  It was the same day as the tornados. They touched down just a few miles away. I would have been one crazy woman if they took out my house the day we closed.
Here is one of my handsome boys about to open our door for the first time we own it.
Luke took this picture. good job luke.  It is a beautiful home. It was worth the wait.
So now we are just crazy packing and taking some small loads up. A lot of miles are going to be put on my car this next month. June 18th cant come fast enough. That is Cassidy's last day of school. So even after we are all moved in I will still be making the long drive. UUUGGG!

7 comments:

KMitchell said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting! We are happy for you guys!!

Sarah said...

Yeah! your first house, that is so exciting! Congratulations.

Josh and Becca said...

What a gorgeous house! We can't wait to see it. Congrats you guys!! We're loving the HUGE garage; what a great place to park that boat of yours. YEAH!!

Ras Family said...

Congrats!!!! You guys OWN a beautiful home!!!!!

Tausha said...

Ahhh!!! Congrats...we will have to come visit really soon now!! We miss you guys!

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

Beautiful house. I can't wait to see the kids.

Heath said...

How fun ya'll. The house looks beautiful and I bet you are so excited to use the lake that is right outside your door!