Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baby Powder






So this morning I got up before the kids. After eating breakfast with Cassidy & Jalisa. All was still quiet so I thought they were still asleep. Until I saw this. 


I had Just that bottle of baby powder the other day. Boy am I glad Abe talked me into the cheap store brand and the small bottle. John Used it all. Nothing was left inside.



His legs were as white as his onesie. Even after dusting him off and taking off his clothes He still Looked like Casper.

I got it all cleaned up with Jalisa's help (thank you Jalisa) We had a good laugh from all of this. My room was like a cloud. I could taste the powder. everything got dusty. 


After I was all done and ready to get in the shower to I noticed that even my Eyelashes were white. Between my toes, It was a morning to go in the books that for sure. 

At least it was better the yesterday. The boys found a water gun. and decided to have a water fight yesterday upstairs in the hall. Mommy was not to happy with that one. Parts of my carpet are still wet.





2 comments:

Ras Family said...

I am sorry about the mess but he is so cute!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Its one of those time you have to just laugh instead of screaming. But it looked like he had tons of fun.