
This year we decided to go with the Alice & wonderland theme. I enjoyed watching the movies with the kids again. I must say that I like the original one best.
After a long day in the heat watching football / cheer. (I am very tired of the heat) We had very little time to throw on our costumes and run to our ward party. I worried that we would all be sweating to death in our costumes. VERY different then a halloween in Colorado. Abe wouldn't wear his coat and Michael ended up taking his costume off as well. It was too hot even at 7:30 at night.
John is my little King of hearts. I am obviously the Queen of heart. "Off with your head!"
We got Cassidy a great Alice costume.
Michael is the Cheshire Cat. I know: he is not the right color. but really... who cares. He liked getting the smile painted on his face but it didn't stay on long. It DID out lasted the hat/ears. He would only keep THAT on for about 3 minutes at a time. This is a picture of us going through the trick or treat line. Notice his hat is off the little stinker.

Abe is the Mad Hatter. His costume is "Baller" We will get some good pictures of him at the next one. This is just a preview.

2 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Oh my goodness your kids are all so grown up! Cassidy is a little lady. WOW! So neat to see you guys are doing so well. We love you ALL!! Love, Josh & Becca Barnes
p.s. where are you guys living in Arizona? Next time we're down visiting Josh's family we'd love to see you guys.
Adorable!
Post a Comment