Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spring has Sprung.... Finally!

It seems like winter has been unwilling to release its death grip on is. This last few weeks it has been a COLD may. Finally it has started to warm up. We cannot wait until our house sells so we can move to AZ. We decided that we should put our garden in even though we dont know when the house will sell. You know how things go... you put the garden in, or paint or fix something up..THEN the house sells. So we are trying any trick or superstitious jinx that will speed up the process. That, and we love planting.

So here are some pictures of the family diggin around in the dirt.


IMG_2323

Luke tried to wipe his face with a muddy glove!!

IMG_2334

IMG_2351

Look who got her braces off!

IMG_2354


plus some shots of my Irises. I hope they transplant well in the Valley!


IMG_2298



IMG_2299


Michael loves his tunnel! Isnt he soooo cute!




IMG_2315

IMG_2305


And finally.......

I got the boys the greatest book of all time and I am reading it to them. I loved this book when I was a boy. I was super stoked to find a copy illustrated by Alan Lee. Luke loves it so far.




IMG_2359

I think the illustrations really make it come alive.

IMG_2361

I hope you enjoyed our update. We finally got a new short distance lens for our camera, so we hope to do more postings.

3 comments:

Dr. Birch said...

Hello strangers....Can you have Abe Call me please. This is Cameron Birch. Thanks. 303-518-3438. Man your kids are getting big. You guys look great!!

Tausha Wierlo said...

FINALLY!! We keep asking eachother if you guys are alive or not! Definitely keep us posted on the move, we will come visit!! MISS YOU ALL! <3 Chad&Tausha

Charlie and; Deby Miller said...

Looks like a great family activity. Where's Johnny?