Saturday, April 17, 2010

Comfort Dental Rocks!!

Colorado Rockies opening weekend. Saturday night's game. Comfort Dental sponsors the Jr. Starting Line Up. How great is comfort dental?
Luke looked so little out there.
It took Luke a while to find me. I was waving for what seemed like 4 minutes. Cassidy's spotted me quickly. She was very good and patience with Luke trying to show him where I was.
I was up in the suite Because John was taking a nap. So Abe went down front to get the pictures.
Luke got to be on 2nd Base with Clint Barmes. Cassidy was out in right field with Brad Hawpe.The most exciting part of the game to John is Dinger. John watches his every move. He was telling me before the game how he was excited to meet him this time. He said "I'm not afraid of Dinger anymore." Ha Ha. It took a lot to get him in this picture. I guess he is still afraid. If you look carefully you can see I'm almost touching John. He wouldn't go with out me. Crazy Boy!

1 comment: