
This was a while ago. June 12th. I still wanted to post it. We had a great game. Great company. The best seats in the house. We sat even with the players & we were sitting with the owner of the Rockies. This is not a zoomed in picture. that is how close we were.

I was super excited that my dad came from California to join in the fun. It was my 2 favorite teams. The one I grew up with. Seattle. and the one I love now. Denver. I was more then excited when I found out that Jr. was back on the seattle team.


It took them till the last pitch of the game to put him in. I didn't really care who won. I would have been happy either way. We watched both Friday and Saturday's game. The Saturday's game was up in the suite. Not this close. Colorado Rockies won both games. GO ROCKIES!
No comments:
Post a Comment