Friday, January 23, 2009

My Little CowGirl.

I know I said to many that I was going to be putting up a video. I still am working on it. I need some help getting in off the camera and onto the computer first. 
Just so you all know. Cassidy did GREAT at the Mutton Bustin. I was so proud of her. Held on longer then I expected. When she did fall the sheep was running so fast her feet went over her head. She just got up and the Rodeo princess a High Five. When I asked her if she would do it again she said "Ya, but maybe next time I'll get a slower Sheep." then she started rubbing her eye because she got dirt in it. I am so proud of my little cowgirl. The Video will be up soon. I will warn you though. You might want to turn the volume down after they announce her name of you will hear me screaming. :) 

No comments: