Saturday, December 6, 2008

Heart breaker.






I am surprised at how this tears at my heart. She is just so stinkin cute. I gotta keep an eye on her. She is going to be quite the heartbreaker. 
Today is the Winter Wonderland Daddy Daughter Formal Ball. I couldn't stop taking pictures. At least she didn't mind. She likes the attention. She told me she is a little nervous. How cute is that? So is her daddy. He asked me just what exactly is he going to do? She is only 6 and not much to talk about with a six year old. He also wanted to know how long he is expected to stay at the dance. I told him to take her out to dinner. Somewhere that used real forks and knifes. then play the dance part until she is ready to go.  She will be happy with anything. She just feels so special and happy right now. She got a new dress & boots (this is Colorado. Shoes are too cold) and a Dress coat.  I did her hair. It felt like I was getting her ready to go the the Prom or get married or something. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  
I get to stay home with my boys and play games. Most likely it will be on the Wii. Luke loves it.  But I just had to post these pictures as soon as I could. I hope they have a good time. I can't wait for her to get back and tell me all about it. 


1 comment:

Laura said...

That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Cassidy looks so happy. I hope she had a great time. I miss you guys! I hope everything is going good!